welcome to my world

this is my blog.. you can read my posts or ignore them, it's entirely up to you.. you can comment or tag, tell me anything you want.. or simply pass by.. i don't really care..


the emo

[~*call her*~]

| jacque | jackie | shobe | len | Lena | Rainie | blossom | sam | daisy |


[~*know her*~]

| 15 y/o | BSN 1-29 | MDC | sagittarius | purple-black | unpredictable | sweet tooth | couch potato | bookworm | sporty-volleyball |


my life

| volleyball | math | puzzles & trivia | movies | CHRIS CAYZER | blockmates! | sistars! | adventure trips | star(sea) gazing | swimming | food trips | love songs | belgian choco waffle | pink and green | dimples | guitarists | ghost hunting & horror stories |


my favorites

[~*movies*~]

| go figure | cinderella story | paycheck | the punisher | V for vendetta | house of wax | serendipity | resident evil 1 & 2 | the fast and the furious | 2 fast 2 furious | mr & mrs. smith | freaky friday | princess diaries 1 & 2 | mean girls | series of unfortunate events | monsters inc. | like mike | helter skelter | you got served | monster-in-law | hide and seek | raise your voice | ella enchanted | troy | cast away | parent trap | 50 first dates | just like heaven | flight plan | click | fast and furious tokyo drift | shaggy dog |

[~*tv series*~]

| america's next top model | spongebob squarepants | just for gags | cheaters | little miracles | southpark | super inggo | crazy for you | suite life of zack and cody |

calendar

BIRTHDAYS
bhes paula's - Oct 1
cuz nica's - Oct 1
lexie's - Oct 8
azzedinne's - Oct 21
verna's - Oct 29
daddy al's - Nov 2
m'am agpasa's - Nov 2
BEST's - Nov 25
my auntie's - Dec 8
my uncle's - Dec 11
my dad's - Dec 16

into my ear




TOTAL STABS! stab her dead!
be stabbed

free counter


aquaintance

**`sistars`**
sisthurr CRAE
satsiri CHEL

**`friends`**
ate caren
darcey
daryl
dharyll
faeda
gloomy manson
gwen
iris
ivy
jackie
jamelle
jodon
len
paupau
poxy
rhubie
sanna
sissy
the dumb ox
tintin
verna
yumi

**`blockmates`**
chelle

credits

layout} !stinkitup
font} dafonts.com
image} !stinkitup
brushes} adobe photoshop 7.0
the emo doll} drawn on paint by !stinkitup



I'll always be a FRIEND =)

Monday, October 09, 2006


Friends Forever
Written in a pen, sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend, please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.

i got this from an e-mail.. and i found the babies really sweet.. =)

*****
October 08
My little sister celebrated her bithday today..
Mommy: Wow birthday ng baby ko!.. anong gusto mong gift?.. gusto mo ng cake?..
Alex: ayoko ko ng cake.. gusto ko yung pinipindot na may buto..
-- Lexie wanted lansones for her bday! hahaha. how cute! :)

*****
i never really liked watching "x-men"... well, not until yesterday that is.
i watched "x-men 2" & "x-men: the last stand" yesterday. and boy, it was really good! it's only then that i realized why a lot got hooked on it. haha.

*****
satsi.. sis.. you don't know how thankful i am to have you both!.. I'm really glad you're always ready to lend me your ears.. you're always there to guide me through.. thanks so so much!.. LOVE YOU SISTARS!!

the EMO died @ 4:10 PM!!
Comments: Post a Comment